NAV 5.0 to Windows 2000

farrelfarrel Member Posts: 25
Hi experts, is there a way that I can install NAVISION 5.0 to Windows 2000? I tried to install it but there is a error message about minimum system requirements. I also read the system requirements of NAV 5.0 and its true that the minimum system requirements is Windows XP. I'm just confused because my client say's that their sister company install their NAV 5.0 on windows 2000.

Thanks,
Farrel

Comments

• Marije_BrummelMarije_Brummel Member, Moderators Design Patterns Posts: 4,262
    You can just copy and paste the program files folders and register the dll's manualy.

I've written that to the tips and tricks section a while ago to.
  • nunomaianunomaia Member Posts: 1,153
    farrel wrote:
    Hi experts, is there a way that I can install NAVISION 5.0 to Windows 2000? I tried to install it but there is a error message about minimum system requirements. I also read the system requirements of NAV 5.0 and its true that the minimum system requirements is Windows XP. I'm just confused because my client say's that their sister company install their NAV 5.0 on windows 2000.

Thanks,
    Farrel

Manually you can install client. Isn't supported by Microsoft.
    Nuno Maia

Freelance Dynamics AX
    Blog : http://axnmaia.wordpress.com/
  • farrelfarrel Member Posts: 25
    You can just copy and paste the program files folders and register the dll's manualy.

I've written that to the tips and tricks section a while ago to.

Thanks.