TDS Parties

souravbsouravb Member Posts: 135
Hi All,
What is the use of TDS parties in the TDS setup?. I dont have any balance field in the TDS Party setup to view the party outstanding balance after deduction of TDS(which is there in vendor card). Do i have to create the same TDS parties in Vendor Card again for viewing individual balance and making payment at later time. Plz help.

Comments

• rajpatelbcarajpatelbca Member Posts: 178
    souravb wrote:
    Hi All,
    What is the use of TDS parties in the TDS setup?. I dont have any balance field in the TDS Party setup to view the party outstanding balance after deduction of TDS(which is there in vendor card). Do i have to create the same TDS parties in Vendor Card again for viewing individual balance and making payment at later time. Plz help.

TDS parties is basically used for only those vendors which is not permenent. eg. you have bought service form vendor A and u do not know that this this vendor will sevrve us again. for that situation u can use TDS Party to compute TDS. but if you want to see the balance and all these thing you have to create vendor.
    Experience Makes Man Perfect....
    Rajesh Patel
  • DeepDeep Member Posts: 569
    One other reason being the TDS certificate generation without opening the service provider in your vendor list.
    Regards,

Deep
    India
  • tdn1234tdn1234 Member Posts: 47
    Probabily the main reason to have TDS parties is to pass direct payment entires while duducting TDS. :D