Item Transfers

sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
Hi Everybody,

I have got a small issue with Transfer Orders. When trying to post a transfer and there's not enough stock the Navision is obviously stopping me from posting. Still for some reason or another a posted shipment is being posted. Besides I'm finding an item in the Inventory but in an intransit warehouse. How is this possible?

Comments

• sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
    Hi Everybody maybe I haven't been that clear.

When looking into a transfer order hte transfer has got three shipments for different items. Still when checking out the transfer order itself there aren't any items which have been shipped? Why is this happening?
  • arindomarindom Member Posts: 52
    Can u explain with exact senario ?
    Sure. I have a transfer order of 10 items. In the 5th Item I receive a message that not enough stock is available and it stops posting. Still if I look for it in the posted shipment I find one related to the transfer in question but still the transfer hasn't changed at all; i.e. the shipped quantities remain 0
    Sorry again I have Q . When it stop posting after that u able to post that TO or not ?
    No, because I need to post the item adjustments. But after that it proceeds as normal apart from the fact that I have part of the transfer order shipped but the transfer lines not updated
    Is not possible .May u'r obserbation was wrong .Please do those set again and check the data .
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    Maybe a custom mod that's causing the problem where COMMIT is being called.

Test your scenrio in a clean CRONUS database to see if this happens again.