Problem with Qty. to Ship and Quantity Shipped

ImaspalImaspal Member Posts: 68
Hi Experts!

I have a problem with a special sales order that I have made from a basic NAV sales order. The problem is, that the fields Qty. to Ship,Quantity Shipped, Qty. to Invoice and Quantity Invoiced don't update correctly, when both invoice and shipment are posted.

Normally those fields are updated like this (Quantity in this case is 1):
- before posting Qty. to Ship and also Qty. to Invoice are 1 and Quantity Shipped and also Quantity Invoiced are empty,
- after posting Qty. to Ship and also Qty. to Invoice are empty and Quantity Shipped and also Quantity Invoiced are 1

In my special sales order those same fields are updated like this:
- before posting Qty. to Ship and also Qty. to Invoice are 1 and Quantity Shipped and also Quantity Invoiced are empty,
- after posting Qty. to Ship and also Qty. to Invoice are 1 and Quantity Shipped and also Quantity Invoiced are 1.

So I want my special sales order to act the same way as the basic NAV sales order acts. Do you have an idea what to do with this problem? Where in the code I can change my special sales order to act the same way as the basic NAV sales order acts?

Yours,
IP

Comments

• arindomarindom Member Posts: 52
    When u creat u r SO .Is it made by save as standard SO ? .If it then no problem for standard flow .In u'r new SO how much customization u have done please check that .
  • ImaspalImaspal Member Posts: 68
    arindom wrote:
    When u creat u r SO .Is it made by save as standard SO ? .If it then no problem for standard flow .In u'r new SO how much customization u have done please check that .

Yes, my SO was made by saving a standard SO with a different name.

As you said the standard flow works all right. I found the problem and it was with this standard flow.

I had made a new document type, that was modified with this new special SO. I found a place in code, where my new document type didn't use standard flow. Now I have correct this and my special order seems to work fine.

Yours,
    IP