Bug

navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
HI EXPERTS,

I AM WORKING ON NAVISION 3.7.

IS THERE ANY BUG ON ITEM APPLICATION ENTRY MISSING.
Now or Never

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Hi NavUser1. Please, stop shouting (writing in uppercase). After your 50 posts you must know that it is not polite.

If you want to know about known bugs, just read through the "Changes in NAV xxxx.doc" which is on the install CDs for the newer versions.

There is so many bugs that it is hard to answer your question without more details of your problem. Be more specific.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • navuser1navuser1 Member Posts: 1,329
    When I run the Adjust Cost-Item Entries Batch Job, I face some error message Item Application Entry missing like that.

Our Customer DB is full of poor customization.

I want to know which is the actual condition that will create the Item Application Entr and also want to know that codeunit 22 is the main codeunit from where the Item Application Entry is craeted ???
    Now or Never
    navuser1 wrote:
    When I run the Adjust Cost-Item Entries Batch Job, I face some error message Item Application Entry missing like that.

I want to know which is the actual condition that will create the Item Application Entr and also want to know that codeunit 22 is the main codeunit from where the Item Application Entry is craeted ???
    Now or Never
    navuser1 wrote:

Now or Never
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    This problem can be related to data changes like adding Lot No. tracking to some item which had some opened entries in this time (adding Tracking Code to some item card through code skipping the open entries check).
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    Thanks Kine.
    Now or Never