Rows in sales order

Navi_LearnerNavi_Learner Member Posts: 356
Hi expert! How to fix this problem? When we enter item quanity and pricing in the item line of the sales order form, when we preview before we post the sales order, we cannot see the item quantity and pricing unless we delete the line and start it again. How to fix this problem? Thanks!

Comments

• SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    :?: :?:

I was thinking you were not clicking off the line before the preview but thinking again this just sounds strange.

Can you post the exact steps you are taking to achive this?

if you delete the line & start again & hit preview aren't you still in the same boat?
  • Horse06Horse06 Member Posts: 496
    I think it is strange too, and it also happens to our purchase order sometimes. It is always the first line of the item. We have to delete the first line and insert a new line and then we can see it and post it in the post preview report.
    When this happens I would go right to the Sales Line table or purchase line table depending on your case and see if there is any difference between the first line and other lines. Hopefully this will help narrow down the problem.

Have you tried deleteing the zup? does it occur even after that?
  • arindomarindom Member Posts: 52
    Hi, Friends
    I think It's happen only for 1st line .It's happen after insert 1st line
    u just going for preview . The form property as delay insert so at that time the line was not insert .Befor preview u just click next line or other place .I think u never seen this kind prob.
  • Navi_LearnerNavi_Learner Member Posts: 356
    I changed the insert delay to YES and it doesn't help either. Regarding the zup file, in every computer of the network, the amount and quanity of the first line (the item no and description can be seen) do not come out. So everyone has to delete the zup file? Today it happened again to another sales order. Is there any permanent solution to this?
    Hi, I just did more testing and found the field Qty. to invoice is empty. I tried another line with the same amount and this time the field(Qty. to invoice) is automatically filled. We also have several orders related to qty. and invoice . When we tried to delete that orders that are in the open sales order, they cannot be deleted. Error: quantity shipped not invoiced must be zero. But this field is automatically filled too by the system when quantity and amount is filled. We tried all the ways, but they didn't work. It looks simple, but no way out. Thanks!
    Any modifications been made to your sales order system?
    We have added two new tabs with new fields. Will they be related to the problems?