Printout not identical to preview

AKAK Member Posts: 226
edited 2008-04-24 in Navision Financials
Hi,

we have a special table with a textfield where additional multiline texts for sales documents are entered. Those texts will then be printed on reports 204, 205 and so on.
The users often try to create "columns" by inserting spaces, so I formated the textfield in the form like in the report (helvetica size 9).
In the preview of the report everything looks ok, but the actual printout is messed up, the columns do not match anymore. Seems as if the number of spaces in the lines is altered.
There is no page setup defined in Navision and it doesn't seem to be printer related, the result is the same when printing to a pdf creator.

I would highly appreciate any hints!

Comments

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    The preview always takes the default printer to generate the preview. So if you change the default printer to the one you use to print, you should get the same layout.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• AKAK Member Posts: 226
    Sorry, I forgot to mention that it is the default printer where the printout is out of shape.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    Did you try to remove all printers and just install the printer you need and with the latest drivers?
    I am not sure it is this, but this is what I would try.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!