Check Printing 1401 - Check Stub on top

ChessExpertChessExpert Member Posts: 103
Hello everyone,

Does anybody know how to reformat the existing Check in Nav 5.0 so that it will have the check stub to print on top. I have tried to rearrange the fields and move it on top. I have tried adding some other sections and I am not successful. Can you please offer some advise. Thank you.

Answers

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    There are standard reports

10401 Check (Stub/Stub/Check)
    10411 Check (Stub/Check/Stub)

I suggest using those.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from Navision Financials forum to Navision forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• ChessExpertChessExpert Member Posts: 103
    Thank you ara3n. I found the two reports that you mentioned. How will I be able to use and point to these reports?
    In report selection table you'll find an option for Check, I usually filter for "No." 1401 and change that to new report no.

Then when printing the check, navision will look at report selection and select the different check.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini

• ChessExpertChessExpert Member Posts: 103
    This one works. I used 10411 report and modified it to make top part invisible and I increased the SectionHeight of "PrintCheck,Footer" and made a few adjustment. This is great. Thanks a lot for your help.
    you are welcome.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini

• real_ashwinreal_ashwin Member Posts: 5
    Hi guys,

I have Navision 4 but i dont seem to have
    either the reports youve mentioned:
    10401 or 10411.

However after searching i have found two reports:
    1401 - Report Check
    60000 - Check 2

The problem is that both seem to have the code necessary. When i click run and put in the following details:

1)BPV for Journal Template Name
    2) on new line i put a field called "Document No." and enter a correct BPV#.
    3) on the options tab i select the bank a/c along and it automatically takes the last cheque no. - only option ticked is "Test Print"

When i enter all of the above details i clicked Preview but i cannot preview any of them it says "Preview is not allowed".

Finally i dont have a choice and click print which just displays the whole report with xxxxxxxxxx displayed where all the data is supposed to be.

Im really new at Navision and have just read the developers guide as well as read the "Programmin Microsoft Dynamics Nav" book.

I dont know what im doing wrong or even how to check the code so i may be able to link to the particular functions in these forms.

So basically i need to know the following:
    1) Is there a way i can preview the report with test data.
    2) Which module am i missing that has the reports 10401 and 10411.
    3) Since im missing those reports is it still possible to use the 2 that i have and make it work ?

Regards,
    Ash