Border in the report

aps_mbsaps_mbs Member Posts: 141
Hi all,
I have created a report for Sales Invoice.

I wanted to Print a Rectangular Border for Sales Invoice Line, Body (i.e between the Sales Invoice Line, Header and Sales Invoice Line, Footer)

For the Sales Invoice Line, footer Property the PlaceInBottom is YES

In case I increase a gap between b]Sales Invoice Line, Body [/b]and Sales Invoice Line, Footer system will post each discription line on a new page....

The report looks UNDER CONSTRUCTION (Clients comments)...
Do we have a way out....
](*,)

regards,
Amanpreet

Comments

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    You need to use a integer data item, define the borders and calculate the dynamic iteration of the integer. The total printable lines - lines printed in the invoice will be the value for which the integer should print the border.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • aps_mbsaps_mbs Member Posts: 141
    Thanx for the reply Sandeep,

The solution helped me upto 50%.
    If I print a Invoice having single liner Discription the border will be extended to that portion only and not till the Sales Invoice Line Footer.

I hope i am able to express the issue correctly. Do let me know in case of any doubt.

waiting for reply.

regards,
    APS
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    ssingla wrote:
    You need to use a integer data item, define the borders and calculate the dynamic iteration of the integer. The total printable lines - lines printed in the invoice will be the value for which the integer should print the border.

you have to know the number of lines or set the number of lines that can print on a page - reread the above post