Problems with export to Excel/Word stylesheets

NagiNagi Member Posts: 151
Hello,

I've recently finished upgrading a client's database from 4.2 to 5.0 (by merging all code to a 5.0 database). My problem is that the Excel/Word shortcut buttons don't work. I've done a search for style sheets on this forum, and it has helped me a little. I've executed codeunit 403 so that everything should be correctly set up, but still I'm missing something. When I try executing the Excel/Word buttons, nothing happens.

I've tried comparing data in the appropriate tables (Send-to Program and Style Sheet) with what's entered in a standard 5.0 Cronus database, and I can't spot any difference. I thought maybe it was a faulty installation, but I've also tried exporting all of the data in the database and importing it in a local database, but the error is still there.

The only difference I've been able to detect between the customer database and a standard 5.0 database, is when you select "Send options". It gives the error message that "The program to launch has not been defined in the 'Send-To Program' table." However, when I run that table everything seems kosher. Both Excel.Exe and Winword.Exe are set up identical to what's entered in the standard 5.0 database.

In advance, thanks for any help on this.

Answers

• Revolution1210Revolution1210 Member Posts: 161
    Did you check Codeunit 1?

You should have the following functions:

LaunchApp
    SelectStyleSheet
    ManageStyleSheets
    GetUidOffset
    Ian

www.NextEqualZero.com
    A technical eye on Dynamics NAV
  • NagiNagi Member Posts: 151
    Thanks for you feedback!

Yes, functions LaunchApp, SelectStyleSheet, ManageStyleSheets, and GetUidOffset are all present.
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Nagi wrote:
    Thanks for you feedback!

Yes, functions LaunchApp, SelectStyleSheet, ManageStyleSheets, and GetUidOffset are all present.

And do they have the correct ID number?
    David Singleton
  • NagiNagi Member Posts: 151
    Thanks David! The IDs were wrong. Now everything works as it's supposed to.
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Nagi wrote:
    Thanks David! The IDs were wrong. Now everything works as it's supposed to.

\:D/
    David Singleton
  • J-manJ-man Member Posts: 1
    Hey,
    I get the following message when I try to export:
    "The program to launch has not been defined in the 'Send-To Program' table."

Any idea how to solve this? #-o
    Kind regards,

J-Man
  • RudiRutscheRudiRutsche Member Posts: 30
    J-man wrote:
    Hey,
    I get the following message when I try to export:
    "The program to launch has not been defined in the 'Send-To Program' table."

Any idea how to solve this? #-o

Hey J-man

'Send-To Program" is Table 2000000065 .
    There have to be entries like shown on this screenshot: