Data of all companies in a report

fjgarciafjgarcia Member Posts: 3
Hi and sorry for my english.

I want to show the report 112 for all companies. Well I have something like this:

1.- Customer Table have the DataPerCompany = No

2.- In the report 112 only use the DataItem Customer.

I try to change company with command Customer.ChangeCompany(Company.Name) but, it doesn't work.

I try too, to filter the "Global Dimension 1" that contains Departament Code and it's used for the companies, but it doesn't work too.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Dave_CintronDave_Cintron Member Posts: 189
    I don't show a report 112 in my database, so your question is not making sense. Also: you say the Customer table is NOT data per company. Then you want to change companies. Why do this? CHANGECOMPANY only works for one table at a time. You can't change companies and expect all related data to also change company, if that's what you're trying to do.
    Dave Cintron
    Dynamics West
    http://www.dynamicswest.com
  • fjgarciafjgarcia Member Posts: 3
    I do this because the user can filter by the company wants to show that company even if not in it.

Well that is the case, the report uses the DataItem Customer (which, in the table has the property DataPerCompany = no). This DataItem is filtered by global dimension 1 which is code department (company), besides just CalcFields to calculate various fields such as "sales (LCY)" in Customer table. The problem comes when running, because if we run from Company A to see Company B, this is not the same records shows us that if we run from the company B to see company B.