Job Work For Manufacturing

rahulsinghrahulsingh Member Posts: 12
Hi everyone

I have a query regarding manufacturing we have client who gets the goods only for job work and when the job work is over he returns the goods to the vendor but at time of he receving the Raw material his inventory get updated(through item journal with no cost factors on it) and his cenvat recivaiable should get updated as per govement rules but this rawmaterial is taken into manufacturing process for making a finished product and then they sell it to that particular vendor the finished good and cenvat is adjusted as per the quantity.

So can anyone help how to go ahead with this kind of transaction beacuase when we are getting the job work kind of transaction into manufacuting process and we are consuming raw material inventory account will go high of Finished inventroy account , so kindly suggest me how to go ahead with this kind oif transaction

Reagrds
Rahul

Comments

• austinaustin Member Posts: 191
    Rahul ,

U have two raw material . One is u r own. One is Job work.
    So create two Items in Item Card. Assign the Item Tracking only for the item Job work.
    And also put this item of Job work in a separate location name JOB WORK.
    U receive the rawmaterial of client in JOBWORK.location and also u put the Finished goods in JOBWORK location.
    And also create inventory accounts separately for the finished Goods that means location wise in Inventory posting setup.
    From receiving rawmaterial to finished goods ,u can track the items using Item Tracking.
    That means in firm planned production orders, Productions orders.

I think this can give solution to u r problem.
  • rahulsinghrahulsingh Member Posts: 12
    Hi Everyone,

waiting for the reply eagerly please do needfull as soon as possible

Thanks in Advance