problem while running Gate

luvsnowluvsnow Member Posts: 8
i am working on online help file. after i created project file in Robohelp 7(trial version), i run Gate, then i got error like

"Cannot open the file "c:\ENC\addin_a\Processed\addin_a.hhc".

anyone has clue how to get rid of this error message?
Thanks for your help

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    You need to have correctly created the folder tree. Check that the folder from the error exists...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • jreynoldsjreynolds Member Posts: 175
    I think that if you explicityly list addin_a.hcc in the [FILES] section of the addin_a.hpp file in the Source folder this will solve the problem.

When I read the documentation I thought that this file would autonatically be copied from the Source to the Processed folder, but it doesn't seem to be happening. My suggestion solved the problem for me; I hope it works for you as well.
  • luvsnowluvsnow Member Posts: 8
    thanks a lot.
    i realized that we couldnt use addin_a file which copy from template. after reading documentation, i found that i should rename contain.hhc to addin_a.hhc. then the gate will copy that file into Processed folder.
    jreynolds wrote:
    I think that if you explicityly list addin_a.hcc in the [FILES] section of the addin_a.hpp file in the Source folder this will solve the problem.

When I read the documentation I thought that this file would autonatically be copied from the Source to the Processed folder, but it doesn't seem to be happening. My suggestion solved the problem for me; I hope it works for you as well.
    [url][/url]
    Thanks for your help