Consolidation problem

SavithaSavitha Member Posts: 56
hi all,
i came across with a situation like below.
one of our client having two branches. they want to consolidate their two branches into seperated company called consolidated company.In addition to that they want see the vendor/customer aging report in consolidation company.

what we have done is, we have created two subsidiary companies and one consolidated company.
Now my question is
By consolidation is that possible to update masters like vendor/customer :?: so that we can do customer/vendor aging report from the consolidation company.

thanks in advance...
savitha.

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    Standard Navision Consolidation works at GL level, there is no process to consolidate SubLedgers. You have print the reports from each company.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from Upcoming version NAV forum to Navision forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• vanrofivanrofi Member Posts: 272
    I have a similar request : my company has divided 1 division in 2 for data-security reason. Now they want to do the VAT statement (BE version report 11307) in the consolidating environment...but the VAT entries are of course not consolidated. I understand why, it is just one of these usual Finance Controllers questions that makes us crazy.
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    ALthough we have done similiar work in the past its was planned in this way so I doubt we will have the same issues you might face.

But a basic scenario is to have a BI like company where Table data is imported from one company to another to allow you to see the whole picture, setting up transfer parameters and dependencies is the tricky part. LS retail have a gerweat product called data director for this type of thing

As for seeing Cust/Vendor reporting Why don't u use BI instead and avoid the whole hassle