Can't post purchase invoice

kevin.7710kevin.7710 Member Posts: 40
I can not post Purchase Invoice. This error information is "you must specify overhead Applied Account in Gernaral Posting Setup Gen. Bus. Posting Group='NATIONAL' Gen. Prod. Posting Group='Retail' ",I check General Posting Setup Table The Gen. Bus. Posting Group='NATIONAL' Gen. Prod. Posting Group='RETAIL' record was exist.
Why? Thanks !

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Ok, record exists, but the error is that the field "Applied Account" on this record is not filled in... check the field, you need to have correct account there... :wink:
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • kevin.7710kevin.7710 Member Posts: 40
    There is not Applied Account field in the Gerneral Posting Setup table.
  • kevin.7710kevin.7710 Member Posts: 40
    Thanks, kine. I find the field, it is "Overhead Applied Account".
  • AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    Obviously you do not just fill this account in. If the field is blank it is likely for the reason no overhead application is relevant, this means someone has accidentally entered a value in the item card for this and this has been copied to the purchase order/receipt.

You need to resolve this correctly, not just solve it!
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    AdamRoue wrote:
    Obviously you do not just fill this account in. If the field is blank it is likely for the reason no overhead application is relevant, this means someone has accidentally entered a value in the item card for this and this has been copied to the purchase order/receipt.

You need to resolve this correctly, not just solve it!

You're absolutely correct! Too bad the user is probably not going to come back to this thread anymore... :(