Requisition worksheet - options

lallylally Member Posts: 323
Hi Experts,

In the Requisition worksheet u have options New, Change Qty, Reshedule.............. But i could not get any examples in PDFs. So tell me where can i get the examples to work on the options to understand deeply about Requisition worksheet.

Thanks and regards
lally

Comments

• cernstcernst Member Posts: 280
    They aren't really options, it is action messages which means messages NAV tells you to do. The messages is based upon the setup for each item and the setup in Manufacturing setup. There are quite a lot of ways to do the setup. You can read about the different ways in the training material Manufacturing I and Manufacturing II.

Most important you shall not change the action message, this will not have any effect the action message will be displayd next time you calculate the plan. If you want to do something else than the suggested action message then you must change either the setup or the demand.

Regards
    Do you make it right, it works too!