Bug in matrix box

MctMct Member Posts: 30
edited 2008-03-27 in Navision Financials
Hi,

i have a little problem with matrix box. I created a matrix box in a form and i put some values in the right part of table. But when I activate the first record of a columm form a external matrix box control, the last record value appear in.Then if i press enter bouton the init value doesn't change, so i think it's just a graphic bug.
For the other records when i activate them, it's the first record value it appear. ](*,)

But when a record is already select there's no bug.
I hope someone will be able to help me.

Ps:sorry for my poor english :?

Comments

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    Did you already check this: http://www.mibuso.com/howtoinfo.asp?FileID=13
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• MctMct Member Posts: 30
    Thanks kriki for your tutorial but it doesn't help me to solve my problem but i could see that the problem come from my variable in right side. It change value so it's not just graphic like i though but (again) when i type enter the value is the same as the init value.

i try to understand the process of OnAfterGetRecord on c/al matrix code with some message but i don't understand it.
    qtePeriode := 0;
    IF numProjet <> '' THEN
    BEGIN
    SETRANGE("Filtre date",CurrForm.matrixTable.MatrixRec."Début période",CurrForm.matrixTable.MatrixRec."Fin période");
    CALCFIELDS(Qté,"Qté tache");
    qtePeriode := Qté;

Do the problem come from "qtePeriode" here ???
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    I think you have the common problem that with the OnAfterGetRecord-trigger to get the value to show, the data is "dirty".
    To avoid the problem, use the OnFormat-trigger to calculate your data like in my How-to.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!