I can't undo posted purchase receipt

kevin.7710kevin.7710 Member Posts: 40
I can't undo posted purchase receipt. This Posted Purchase Receipt not invoiced. when I undo this posted purchase receipt, the information tell me "Remaining Quantity must be XX in Item Ledger Entry Entry No.='XX' "
when I open the Item Ledger Entry table and change Remaining Quantity for XX, But system remind me I cannot midfied this filed.

Comments

• garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    if this item ledger entry is posted per sales, nav do not allow to undo the purchase receipt
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Yes, it seems that some other movement was posted and applied to the entry created by the receipt. You cannot undo the receipt if some there are some movements which are applied to it already (transfers, sales, consumptions).
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    the only solution:
    make an invoice for this purchase receipt on same day.
    than make a credit memo on same day with the same unit cost.
    So, your inventory will be corrected
    Do you make it right, it works too!
  • kevin.7710kevin.7710 Member Posts: 40
    Thanks all, I check the Item Ledger Entry table, it looks the Open field was closed. not open. when I change the status to open. the posted purchase receipt can undo. But I did't know why the Open field would automatic change the status for close.
  • MP_NAVMP_NAV Member Posts: 42
    The ILE is "set to close" when the remaining quantity equals 0. If you select the ILE in question and use the Application Button and select Applied Entries you can see the transfers, sales, consumption referenced in the earlier posts.
    -MP