Lanham Warehouse Module

KimDynKimDyn Member Posts: 35
I know that in Navision 3.6 the Warehouse piece is an add-on that must be purchased. Is that true of versions post 3.6?
Kimberly Weir

Answers

• Captain_DX4Captain_DX4 Member Posts: 230
    Just to be clear, there is some basic functionality in the base system for Warehousing. The Lanham components add enhancement to the base system to allow you to do more. Depending on what functionality you are looking for will determine if you need to pay for the Lanham components.
    Kristopher Webb
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer
  • KimDynKimDyn Member Posts: 35
    Wow, was I off on this one. I thought the entire package was a Lanham product. Does the Warehouse piece come as part of stock NAV 5.0 (of course minus the Lanham enhancements)?
    Kimberly Weir
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    KimDyn wrote:
    I know that in Navision 3.6 the Warehouse piece is an add-on that must be purchased. Is that true of versions post 3.6?

I think you mean 2.6. Lanham's Advanced Warehouse Module was known then as 2.60 AD in the US market. It was slowly introduced as standard as a standard module of NAV starting with 3.00/3.01 then a bit more in 3.10 and then in 3.60/3.70. 3.60 has virtually the full thing though.

You may be confusing some of Lanham's other products such as eShip.
    David Singleton
  • Captain_DX4Captain_DX4 Member Posts: 230
    I think you mean 2.6. Lanham's Advanced Warehouse Module was known then as 2.60 AD in the US market. It was slowly introduced as standard as a standard module of NAV starting with 3.00/3.01 then a bit more in 3.10 and then in 3.60/3.70. 3.60 has virtually the full thing though.

You may be confusing some of Lanham's other products such as eShip.

Ah yes! That fact had slipped my mind (although talking about 3.6 instead of 2.6 didn't help *hehe*). Thanks for making that connection man!
    Kristopher Webb
    Microsoft Dynamics NAV Developer