How filter sale and purchase invoices in the same report

DarkHorseDarkHorse Member Posts: 389
Hello, I have another serious problem with a report. As a dataitem I have the VatEntry table and shows the sales invoices a relation according to the date that filters with final totals.
Before those totals I want that it shows all the purchase invoices to me filter by the same date. How could I do this?, I think it's easy but I not very expert. Please it is important, if somebody has some idea I will thank for it eternally. Thanks and a greeting.

Comments

• Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    You need 2 dataitems on the VE in your report. One for customer and the other for vendors.
  • DarkHorseDarkHorse Member Posts: 389
    Thanks for reply. Could you say me somethig more about it?, I don't know too much about it. I have only one table on the Dataitem, the VATEntry table and filter by sale type and purchse type. Do you mean put two VATEntry tables on the Dataitems?,
    Thanks.
    Any idea please, It's very urgent.
    Thanks.
  • garakgarak Member Posts: 3,263
    are you developer or customer :?:
    Do you make it right, it works too!
    I'm customer with developer functions.
    Thanks
    Any idea please?, I think it's easy but I'm not very expert.
    Thanks in advance.
    Your first Dataitem on Value Entry is using the filter "Item Ledger Entry Type" = Sale :?:

So you create an new Dataitem on Value Entry with folter on Item Ledger Entry Type" = Purchase. In OnPreDataItem u set the Filter of Postingdate to the selected datefilter. But before this, make an copy of the report to save the original

Can you design reports with your license file ?
    Yes, I can design reports with my licence. The new DataItem, has to get something in DataItemLink or has to be in the same position of the otrer Dataitem?.
    Thanks.
    If you link, for every displayed Sales Value Entry the report will go through the Linked Dataitem. Do you need this :?:

I mean, you need a list of all Purch. Value Entries or? So, not link the DataItem.
    Thanls for reply. You're right. I filter by the VAT Entry Posting Date, then the only I need is filter the purchase invoices buy the same Posting Date that I have put o the Sales Dataitem. How can I do it?.
    Thanks in advance.