Consigment Item..again

SilvaSilva Member Posts: 281
Hi,

I have a question about NAV 4, if they have a module for consigment item..or How it handel in NAV 4.

This is the Scenarios...
1. The Item is release to salesperson, but it is not out to inventory...and but It not Issuing INVOICE..

2. Once the SALESPERSON, is back with the List of sales Item that was given to Him/her.

3.And then thats the time we Issue sales Invoice per customer.

How do you deal with that...want to Acheive is How to Out the Item and assgin it to the Salesperson..not to the Customer.. :D THANKS

Comments

• idiotidiot Member Posts: 651
    Create a warehouse for each salesperson.
    When the Items are given to the salesperson, transfer to the warehouse equivalent to the salesperson.
    When the Items are sold, proceed to invoice as usual.
    NAV - Norton Anti Virus

ERP Consultant (not just Navision) & Navision challenger
  • SilvaSilva Member Posts: 281
    Hi,

Im new in warehouse in NAV :D , how can I do that?In warehouse setup or In salespeson card? hoping for yourr eply...Thanks
  • idiotidiot Member Posts: 651
    Create new Warehouses under Warehouse Locations
    NAV - Norton Anti Virus

ERP Consultant (not just Navision) & Navision challenger
  • jonsan21jonsan21 Member Posts: 118
    I think what you meant is create new Location? Yes?

Rgds,

Jon.
    Rgds,

Jon.
    Hi,

I achieved my goal. Thanks lot for advise:D ..stay cool :D
    Hi,

i want to Open this Question again..When I create the Salesman as a location.I will usae the transfer order..for this kind transaction..and the item that I will entry in transafer order will no effect in Inventory? hoping for your reply. :D
  • NaviDevNaviDev Member Posts: 365
    Of course not, you will just use item journal (negative adjmt. when you gave the item to the salesperson then postive adjmt. when the salesperson return). Then you can track the movement in the item by location.
    Navision noob....