Freight Tax - Want to include After Consumption

JAYESHJAYESH Member Posts: 290
Hi Experts,

I give you the Examples,

- Users received the Material with some cost with Taxes. and they want to charge the 10% profit on material cost + TAx + Freight tax.

- Users does not know the freight tax when they recieved the material. they knowing the freight tax after 3 weeks.

- My question is if they consume the Material and Ship the Repair things with some selling price, What is the way to change the cost and price ?

Thank in Advance.
JAYESH PATEL

Comments

• darshanmdarshanm Member Posts: 280
    Namaste!

Use Item charge assignment.
    Darshan Mungekar
    Senior Consultan
  • JAYESHJAYESH Member Posts: 290
    Namaste,

With Item charge Assignment Cost will be change and Accurate, but my problem is with the Price,

They charge 10% profit on Material cost, And price will never updated automatically on Item card, I take Price to calculate the final cost to repair Rack, So before they consume the Material they must know the Price of the Item.

And my another question is if Cost will be change after consumption will it change every where in where i consume that part ...

Very consufusing... :cry:
    JAYESH PATEL
  • sajidhanifkhansajidhanifkhan Member Posts: 182
    price will never updated automatically on Item card

After the charge assignment run Adjust cost Item entries report and then run the Revaluation Journal to adjust the prices and then again run Adjust cost Item Entries report. This will automatically update the item cost in the item card. Please note that these procedure I tested with Average costing system. I am not sure about FIFO costing.

regards
    Sajid