Reverse Unrealized VAT ... Has anyone faced this ?

rutairatrutairat Member Posts: 3
edited 2004-03-03 in Navision Financials
:roll: i setup for a company used Navision 3.7 TH version. I found that if i apply payment with 2 invoices, there's problem. i can divide it to these case below:

1. first invoice with unit amount 1,000 and second invoice with unit amount 2,000 both have unrealized VAT with 7%
- when i post these invoices, all GL transactions are correct. Program post VAT in unrealized account i set.
- when i apply payment with these invoices and post them, the invoice that amount 1,000 is adjusted unrealized VAT to be realized VAT. But the invoice that amount 2,000 has no effect. :shock:

2. first invoice with unit amount 1,000 and second invoice with unit amount 1,000 both have unrealized VAT with 7%
- when i post these invoices, all GL transactions are correct. Program post VAT in unrealized account i set.
- when i apply payment with these invoices and post them, all of invoice are incorrect. Both of them don't adjust unrealized to realized VAT :shock: :shock:

3. first invoice with unit amount 3,000 and second invoice with unit amount 4,000 both have unrealized VAT with 7%
- when i apply payment with these invoices and post them, all of invoice are correct . i don't know WHY !!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

i've tried for a lot of case, then i can conclude that if all of amount over 2,000. It has no problem. But if there's one that under or equal to 2,000 , it 'll has a problem at least one line.

Suprisinly, when i try with CRONUS company, they has no problem even i try with different case :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Please recommend me, and sorry for long topic

rutai

baby NSC consult :oops: