Aged Accounts Receivable report

afarrafarr Member Posts: 287
We have a client who has problems with the Aged Accounts Receivable report (i.e. report 120).

Some background
I have had a look at some 5 different threads on this site that deal with this report (I think that it used to be report 10040), and it seems that it had its fair share of problems.
The Nav 4 report seems to have many changes from the 3.70 report, and one person reported that the 4.02 report had a bug that was not present in 4.01 or 4.03.
The Nav 5.0 report is the same as in Nav 4.03.
Our client is using a modified version of the 4.01 report.

Question 1.
The previous report had many CALCFIELDS, but the 4.01 report has only a single CALCFIELDS (for the Remaining Amt. (LCY) field). The report does use other FlowFields, such as Amount and Remaining Amount. Is there any reason why they are no longer calculated?

Question 2.
When Aging By Posting Date, the report (both in Nav 4 and Nav 5) executes the following code in OpenCustLedgEntry data item:
CALCFIELDS("Remaining Amt. (LCY)");
      IF "Remaining Amt. (LCY)" = 0 THEN
        CurrReport.SKIP;

I have made this code execute even when aging by Due Date or Document Date, and this solved an error that the client had encountered (some entries were showing even though they had been closed).
It seems strange that this code was not changed from Nav 4 to Nav 5. Have you encountered this error? Did you fix it the same way that I did?

Thank you,
Alastair
Alastair Farrugia