Compare Nav 5.0 and iScala

cojnaviworldcojnaviworld Member Posts: 49
Hi Guys

Do any of you have a report showing a compare from Navision 5.0 to the iScala system??

I got a presentation for a customer which have seen the iScala system also but want to see NAV and it would be GREAT for me if I can show them some compare report where NAV is better.

Thanks in advance

Carsten

P.s. Please contact me ASAP if you got because my presentation is on monday afternoon

Comments

• NikkNikk Member Posts: 49
    Hi Guys

Do any of you have a report showing a compare from Navision 5.0 to the iScala system??

I got a presentation for a customer which have seen the iScala system also but want to see NAV and it would be GREAT for me if I can show them some compare report where NAV is better.

Thanks in advance

Carsten

P.s. Please contact me ASAP if you got because my presentation is on monday afternoon

Theres a competitive guide released by microsoft available on PartnerSource (Dynamics_NAV_vs_Epicor_iScala_Competitive_Guide) .
    It should be what youre looking for.
  • cojnaviworldcojnaviworld Member Posts: 49
    Theres a competitive guide released by microsoft available on PartnerSource (Dynamics_NAV_vs_Epicor_iScala_Competitive_Guide) .
    It should be what youre looking for.[/quote]

Dear Nik

Thanks for the fast answer, I have just seen the stuff on partner source which is ok but i'm looking for even more detail if that is possible??

Hope other have suggestions also.

Carsten
  • NaviDevNaviDev Member Posts: 365
    In that case you should be asking microsoft..
    Navision noob....
  • cojnaviworldcojnaviworld Member Posts: 49
    I have already talked to Microsoft and they don't have that much help! So maybe some partners have had the same scenario as I did now??
  • NikkNikk Member Posts: 49
    Dear Nik

Thanks for the fast answer, I have just seen the stuff on partner source which is ok but i'm looking for even more detail if that is possible??

Hope other have suggestions also.

Carsten

Youre welcome,
    Looking at the guide, i think that it has quite a handful which you can expand on esp with your deadline..

All the best..

==