Reverse Bank Reconciliation

richtsangrichtsang Member Posts: 41
I am using navision 4.0

If I had posted the bank reconciliation for a bank account, I noticed something with my reconciliation to the bank.

Is any way to reverse and re-reconcile again?

thanks in advance

Richard

Comments

• Alex_ChowAlex_Chow Member Posts: 5,063
    No.... After you reconcile and post, it's pretty much written in stone.

How are you able to post when it's not properly reconciled? I'm assuming that the amounts will be off.
  • sajidhanifkhansajidhanifkhan Member Posts: 182
    Hi Richard,

which databse r u using? If it is sql at back end then some thing can be done. u can send me the complete error details and the database info to my email. I will reply you.

regards
    Sajid
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    Oh we can all hack our way out of things like that, and it doesn't matter if you're on SQL Server or C/SIDE. The thing is, when you post a transaction, it is part of your financial history, and in most countries it is not legal to modify financial history. The right way to approach this is to make a correcting entry.
  • sajidhanifkhansajidhanifkhan Member Posts: 182
    You are absolutely right Denster.
    But I think Richard or any body attached to finance already knows how to pass correct entry. But if he is asking the help then we should help him some ways rather then saying "written in stone."

By the way Richard as Denster said you can reverse the posted reconcile entry if you have not closed the year. You can navigate teh document refrence and the select the bank Ledger Entries and click on function do reverve Transaction then select the correct entry which you like to reverse and then lickon reversing to do the reverse or reverse and print.
    There are more ways to solve your problem.
    Hope it will help you.

regards
    Sajid