Dynamics NAV 5 about shortcuts 2 db same C

KisuKisu Member Posts: 381
How'd I do the shortcuts for 2 diffrent databases on same clienct account that they'd have diffrent ID numbers (for test and production)

Clients connect to the nav server remote so they have own accounts on the server.
default IDs goes to %USERPROFILE%\Application Data\

These parameter didnt work: Prod ->
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision\Client\finsql.exe" ntauthentication=0, id=%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\production, servername=[nav server], database=[production db], company=[company name]

Sandbox ->
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Business Solutions-Navision\Client\finsql.exe" ntauthentication=0, id=%USERPROFILE%\Application Data\sandbox, servername=[nav server], database=[sandbox db], company=[company name]

ignore brackets, just how to fix ID :-k

Edit: These worked on NAV 4 SP3, there was production.zup and sandbox.zup under the client's Application Data folder, but not on NAV 5

Edit 2: Solved, ah found the solution, the shortcut was made from Start menu's quick icon. I made new one from the program's own folder .exe file and it worked.. its quite amazing actually, 2 very indentical shortcuts but the other one works.
K.S.

Answers

• KisuKisu Member Posts: 381
    I dont get it

w1w1ism pdf, page 33 describes that it should work like in NAV 4..
    But why doesnt it work here :-s
    K.S.