Payment Management System

Maria-RalucaMaria-Raluca Member Posts: 8
Hello there!

I have a question for all those working with Payment Management System in Navision.

I'm trying to setup the Payment Management System for customers/vendors check in exactly the same way they describe it in the Payment Management System End-user Manual: payment classes->status->steps etc.

Still .... there might be something I'm doing wrong cause whenever I have a step involving Posting - Action Type Ledger - I get an error:

"The transaction cannot be completed it will cause inconsistencies in G/L Entry table.

Check where and how the CONSISTENT function is used in the transaction to find the reason for this error.....etc"

I tried to work with the debugger but it wasn't very helpfull cause I couldn't find the reason for that error.

Help pls :)

Grazie mille

Comments

• jonsan21jonsan21 Member Posts: 118
    I don't think this Payment Management System is standard Navision, yes? Maybe an add-on?

If yes, check with your solution provider.

Rgds,

Jon.
    Rgds,

Jon.
  • Maria-RalucaMaria-Raluca Member Posts: 8
    Yes indeed it is not standard Navision - it is part of Romanian localization.
    I forgot to mention this - my mistake!
    :)
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    Moderating just got more complicated! :mrgreen:
    Check also this topic (knowledge of Romanian is mandatory! :wink: ): http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24006

The reason of this error is that you posted something in G/L WITHOUT balancing it. You posted some positive amount(s) but you didn't post the negative amount(s) to balance it.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!