recurring journal - purchase invoice

sharkshark Member Posts: 50
hello

I've searched the forum for posts on this issue and although I found many posts... I still cannot make iy work. :(
I've created a recurring journal for a purchase invoice (example : electricity invoice) :
Recurring method: Variable
Frequency: 1M
Acc Type: vendor
Acc Number: vendor number
then I just fiiled the credit amount field

After this, I hit the Line button for this line and chose "allocations". Then I filled two lines with cost accounts, General posting type= Purchase, then allocation percentage 20 and 80.

When I try to post this journal I get the infamous "consistent" message. I commented the code in a trial database and the document is not balanced, it only posts the account I put in Allocation screen... HELP, eaht am I doing wrong??

Thanks

Comments

• nunomaianunomaia Member Posts: 1,153
    That is a known bug for Portuguese localization. Apply MS hotfix.
    Nuno Maia

Freelance Dynamics AX
    Blog : http://axnmaia.wordpress.com/
  • sharkshark Member Posts: 50
    Nuno

Do you by any chance have a link for this hot fix? I've been trying to locate it in PartnerSource, but must be doing some filter wrong or something, can't find it!

Thanks
  • nunomaianunomaia Member Posts: 1,153
    In partnersource search for "Portuguese" and "CONSISTENT". Hotfix is for General Journal.
    Nuno Maia

Freelance Dynamics AX
    Blog : http://axnmaia.wordpress.com/
    Got it!!!

I´ll try it then let you know

Thanks again!
    Hello

I applied the hot fix, restarted NAV but is still not working, maybe I'm setting up the journal wrong :?:
    I'm using this code on code Unit 13
    //--PT
    // Change to avoid the blank GL line
    GenJnlPostLine.SetFromSettlement(FALSE);//New line
    IF (((GenJnlLine5."Document Type" = GenJnlLine5."Document Type"::Payment) OR
    (GenJnlLine5."Document Type" = GenJnlLine5."Document Type"::"Credit Memo")) AND
    (GenJnlLine5."Applies-to Doc. Type" = GenJnlLine5."Applies-to Doc. Type"::Bill)) THEN
    GenJnlPostLine.SetFromSettlement(TRUE);

// Change to avoid the blank GL line - end

Is this the hot fix you mean, nunomaia?
    Hello

I've tried to apply the hotfix, but it doesn't seem to be working... if I comment the consistent function (in a trial DB, of course), the system posts 2 different documents, one with the vendor amount (credit) and other with all the distribution lines.. help!