Find Item charges Entries

slmaluwaslmaluwa Member Posts: 366
Hi all
Here is a simple scenerio.
We create P/O and received the goods. Later, the other costs like freight charges, duty are received and using Item Charges, it is charged to the items, seperately. Invoiced the P/O.

Now, our Finance division wants to see all costs related to this P/O at once, probably in a report format.
Format:
P/O header Details
Item Details
No., Decription, Qty, Cost, Value etc.

Other Costs:
         Customs Duty
         Frieght Charge
         Shipping Agent

TOTAL COST:

Now, I hope I can create this. But, I do not know which table to get this additional charge details from and how they are inter linked.
I saw some values from "Velue Entry" table & Item Ledger Entry Table.

Can some1 help to find the exact tables order to extract this informatiom from?

Thank you in advance/

Maluwa
"A bove maiore discit arare minor"-"From the old ox, the young one learns to plow."

Comments

• ufukufuk Member Posts: 514
    There isn't any relation between the charge applied document and the value entry or any other table after posting.

And it is really difficult to modify code for a report like this. (You have to modify Item Jnl Line, Value Entry tables, Purch Post and Item Jnl Post Line codeunits...)

You should better say No to this request. Maybe you can try to create a Item Charge Assignment report by date, item etc..
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft
  • shivaprasad263shivaprasad263 Member Posts: 70
    Can you try with using Structure Order Line Detials table

StructureLineDetails.RESET;
    StructureLineDetails.SETRANGE(StructureLineDetails.Type,StructureLineDetails.Type::Purchase);
    StructureLineDetails.SETRANGE(StructureLineDetails."Document Type",PurchLine."Document Type");
    StructureLineDetails.SETRANGE(StructureLineDetails."Document No.",PurchLine."Document No.");
    StructureLineDetails.SETRANGE("Tax/Charge Type",StructureLineDetails."Tax/Charge Type"::Charges);
    IF StructureLineDetails.FIND('-') THEN
    REPEAT
    IF StructureLineDetails."Tax/Charge Group" = 'PACKING'THEN
    Packing := Packing + StructureLineDetails.Amount;
    IF StructureLineDetails."Tax/Charge Group" = 'FREIGHT-IN' THEN
    Freight := Freight + StructureLineDetails.Amount;
    UNTIL StructureLineDetails.NEXT = 0;
  • ufukufuk Member Posts: 514
    Structure Order Line Details? Is it part of Indian localization?
    Ufuk Asci
    Pargesoft
  • krvenkatakrvenkata Member Posts: 154
    Yes, Structures are Indian localization for the complex Indian tax laws.
  • slmaluwaslmaluwa Member Posts: 366
    Dear shivaprasad263

I checked our intallation. It turns out to a W1 (Worldwide Version) and doesn't have any Structure Table

Maluwa
    "A bove maiore discit arare minor"-"From the old ox, the young one learns to plow."