How to modify native NAV style sheets

GaryDGaryD Member Posts: 66
I'd like to be able to take an existing style sheet and make modifications to it using the Style Sheet tool. For example, on the Sales Quote form (form 41), you can click on the "Send Options" menu button and then click on the "Sales Quote for Microsoft Word" entry. This will bring up the completed document, ready to print. I have not figured out how to get the template for this form into the Style Sheet tool, as a mailmerge document that I can modify. I did find a SalesQuoteToWord.xslt file and can bring that into the Style Sheet tool using the Style Sheet->Import function but can't convert that to a mailmerge document. If I use the "Send Options" to select the existing style sheet and bring that up on screen, I can save it as a .doc file then create a new entry in the Style Sheet tool and import that document into it but I believe that this is a pre-filled document and not the template. Plus, I don't know how to get it to become available in the "Send Options". Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• ROLAROLA Member Posts: 15
    I'm also trying to do this.
    Anyone?
  • raj2000beraj2000be Member Posts: 36
    there is a stylesheet tool user guide available for download on partner source.