- description
- description (lot no)
- lot number (lot no)
- inventory totals (lot no info)
- location code
- bin code
- qty calculated

the report 722 is not good cause it lacs the lot info of the same document no's

like if I have 3 document no's, I'd need to have the info of the documents lot.
K.S.

Comments

• AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    Hi

The standard reports I am afraid are just that, standard. There is no report that gives you your exact requirement. I do not believe there is any transaction based report showing lot or serial numbers as standard.

As it is to your specific requirements you would need to design it yourself or get your partner to do it.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    It will be very hard or would not make sense to include bin code in your list, and I suggest to have a different report for bins.

Because there would be no link between a "Document No." and bin if you are using warehouse management.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • KisuKisu Member Posts: 381
    Hmm okay..

But

When you are on Warehouse -> Inventory -> Phys. Inventory Journals and use the function to calculate the inventory..
    doesnt it fetch you the items by lot no's or does it fetch them by locations?
    You get a list of items which might have same item no.

it would be good if I could somehow get the lot of these set of items :o
    K.S.
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    Yes, you can get that view from Bin Content as well.
    The question I have with the request above is the "Document No." in the list.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • KisuKisu Member Posts: 381
    hmm, I'm not sure but I think i'd figure one possible solution

when you are on the phys. inventory journal and calculate them, you get the list of the items. Then you can lookup from the last column "Applies-to Entry" to see the item entries.

those item ledger entries "with a little adjustment" could be perfect solution for the report. (only would need the description of the items cause the lot description and the item number is quite useless there )

I'd only need to get the similar entries for each of those calculated phys. inventory list items in one list and with the "item description" (which you could prob fetch with the item no.?)

Somehow I feel in my mind that its possible cause you can click to look up the ledger entries from the journal, why you couldn't fix a report which lists the journal but with the item ledger entries :mrgreen: :-k ^^
    K.S.