Deposit Dissapear!

matias_jaurematias_jaure Member Posts: 157
Hello everyone!
We are facing a problem with deposts, it's really strange. The users create deposit in the system, and after a while when they enter again, the deposits are gone. Everytime we check and the deposit lines and appliments are OK, but the deposit headers are not, they just dissapear. So, the user could not see it in the form.
To solve it quikly we create the records in deposit header mannualy and the deposits are back. but it's a bit frustrating to do it every two days. Any ideas what can happen in the system or what can user do to have that result?... we try to reproduce the problem in a test environment but we couldn't..
we use Navision 4.03

Comments

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    -If you have the change log, log the inserts/modifies/deletes of this table. This way you it can be you see who is deleting them and maybe connect it to some program.
    -Use the Navision Developers toolkit to check out where in the code there is some DELETE(or DELETEALL) of the table. In this way you can find which code might delete them.
    -In the OnDelete-trigger of the table, put an error, so the users cannot delete them by accident (1 remark:if a user deletes a header manually, in the OnDelete-trigger there should be code to delete the lines too).
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• matias_jaurematias_jaure Member Posts: 157
    I left the tramp.. let's wait what I catch
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142

You mean Trap, I hope :lol::lol:
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    Savatage wrote:

You mean Trap, I hope :lol::lol:

Hopefully it's not a virus. In Either case.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • matias_jaurematias_jaure Member Posts: 157
    I didn't catch anything and deposit dissapeared several times, what else should I do???!!!!
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    It could be a bug in that the one deposit deletes other deposit lines. Check partner source.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n