CRM Connector

moh_baradamoh_barada Member Posts: 46
Is it true there's no connector for NAV with CRM created by microsoft.
the only connector is created by celenia? does anybody used this connector ?????
in other way, i have a customer having Microsoft Navision 5.0 and wants to buy CRM with full integration with NAV. What is the best solutions for that???

Best Regards,

Mohamad Barada
ERP - Project Manager
Netways
mbarada@netways.com
Best Regards
Mohamad Barada
Independent ERP & CRM Consultant
+961 70 912700

Comments

• Ian_Piddington10199Ian_Piddington10199 Member Posts: 167
    It is correct that there is no Microsoft created connector for NAV and CRM. I am currently working on a series of implementations using NAV 5 and CRM 4 and the Celenia connector. The first is under way with 2 more scheduled to go to development over the next few months.

The connector appears to be very good, just a couple of bits that we are having trouble sorting but Celenia have been very helpful so these last points should be sorted pretty quickly.

Other than using the connector the only other option is to write your own intergration, I have done that before as well and to be honest its probably cheaper to buy the connector unles your intergration points are very minimal.

Regards

Ian
    Regards

Ian
  • DRBDRB Member Posts: 105
    Vision People, Denmark also has CRM Connector and I have heard that their connector works better than celenia's connector.You can contact vision people, Denmark and perhaps they can help you out.

www.visionpeople.dk
    -Dhan Raj Bansal
    Linkedin Profile: http://in.linkedin.com/in/dhanrajbansal
  • DenSterDenSter Member Posts: 8,305
    That depends on who you talk to of course :mrgreen:

It's a good idea to get as much information, figure out where the differences are and which one fits your requirements.
  • navexnavex Member Posts: 16
    Hi moh_barada,

these versions of CRM connector have own advantages.

consider both procucts and decide which one feats your project better.

It could be interesting to learn about other alternatives...
  • WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    It is perfectly possible to do it yourself.
    We have created some kind of Integration Framework which we use to do this stuff. We already did quite a few CRM integrations with it.

Why not Celenia or VisionPeople? Because at the time we needed it(more than a year ago) it was not flexible enough. Since that time, I haven't looked at it anymore either :wink: .

That is my two cents.

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog