LS Retail - creating Bulk Item

anilkumaranilkumar Member Posts: 136
Hi Experts!

Can any one help me in how to create an item with choosing multiple items, the total of the main item should caliculate, included items total.

Thanks
Anil Kumar Korada
Technical Consultant

Comments

• gulamdastagirgulamdastagir Member Posts: 411
    if you are using version 5.0 then look documentation on KITTING or search mibuso
    Regards,

GD
  • NaviDevNaviDev Member Posts: 365
    anilkumar wrote:
    Hi Experts!

Can any one help me in how to create an item with choosing multiple items, the total of the main item should caliculate, included items total.

Thanks

What are version you are using?

If you are using 4.03 down. LSR has already this functionality. In the item card > Item > Bill of materials, specify the item components. Upon transaction in POS the mother item is only deducted. The components will be deducted upon calculate and post.
    Navision noob....
  • anilkumaranilkumar Member Posts: 136
    Thanks for ur replies,

Version : 4.0 SP3, in POS Bulk Item price should be total of included items total unit prices.

Example : Bluk Item : Server - base Pack, without specifing Unit price, included items unit prices should come total of that bulk item price, taxes also caliculate as per included item wise.
    Anil Kumar Korada
    Technical Consultant
  • NaviDevNaviDev Member Posts: 365
    That is special modification. I have 2 suggestion options for you to do.

1. Modify the POS form to include what you want to do.
    2. You should specify in mother item the calculated total price (you can add a button and compute for it).
    Navision noob....