To populate the code dynamically

shibilyshibily Member Posts: 89
Hi .
In my form i have a " No: " field . And if i push the print button another filteration screen will appear. But i need to populate the " No:" field in the "No:" filter field. Currently it is not coming dynamically .

ex:- If i type '1234' in the Form and then if i click the print button, i want to populate the same '1234' in the filteration screen dynamically.

How can i solve this.

Thanks in advance
shibily

Answers

• gulamdastagirgulamdastagir Member Posts: 411
    Depends which Form it is if its a purchase order then the print button will have the following code behind

DocPrint.PrintPurchHeader(Rec);

where DocPrint is codeunit 229 and has the following functions

PrintSalesHeader
    PrintPurchHeader
    PrintBankAccStmt
    PrintCheck
    PrintTransferHeader
    PrintServiceContract
    PrintServiceHeader

All you have to do is supply the Record (Rec) as Paramater and call any of these functions or just create a new function based on the above mentioned funcions
    Regards,

GD
  • shibilyshibily Member Posts: 89
    Thanks GD,
    I am using Purchase Order Report itself. Bu i made some customizations by saving the same report to a new report (Just to keep the original report safe) . I am planning to connect the new report with the Purchase order form.
    This is where i am facing the problem of populating the No: filter filed dynamically.

Thanks

Shibily
  • NaviDevNaviDev Member Posts: 365
    Navision noob....
  • gulamdastagirgulamdastagir Member Posts: 411
    Ok go to table 77 report selections

replace the existing record:
    Usage Sequence Report ID Report Name
    P.Order 1 405 Order

with this one:
    P.Order 1 your ID Order

or you can change the formatting of your 405 report to your new report but be careful
    Regards,

GD
    Ok go to table 77 report selections

replace the existing record:
    Usage Sequence Report ID Report Name
    P.Order 1 405 Order

with this one:
    P.Order 1 your ID Order

or you can change the formatting of your 405 report to your new report but be careful

Thank you GD, I am getting populated the No: in the filter field. Now a small problem is there. In the preview button click i am getting the original report. I then close and click again then i am getting my customized report. Why is it lke that. any idea??

Thanks

shibily
    Hi,
    No actually by mistake i have added 2 rows in table 77 . Thats why i got 2 different reports.
    Its working fine now..
    Thank you all for your support.

Shibily