Amyuni PDF Converter 3.0 in Navision 4.00 SP3

WogWog Member Posts: 13
Hi everyone

I have some troubles with Amyuni PDF Converter 3.0 in Navision 4.00 SP3.
There is no "Common Driver Interface Control" automation in automation server list when I try to add automation variable.
There is an OCX "Common Driver Interface Control" but when I add a variable of that type and try to compile object, error "Could not load the selected type library" occurs.
When I register older cditf210.dll instead of cditf300.dll everything works fine. The problem is, that 2.10 version is not available anymore.

So can someone use Amyuni PDF Converter 3.0 in Navision 4.00 SP3?

My second problem is that only users with administrator rights may use the printer when installed on terminal server.

Thanks for replies in andvance

Comments

• WogWog Member Posts: 13
    No one uses Amyuni here?
    Or am I the only one with this kind of problems?
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    I never used that converter... sorry... :?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • SubaSuba Member Posts: 8
    Hi,

I have tried with Amyuni PDF & it works fine. When you install the converter the DLL is CDINTF1.DLL. which once registered properly there won't be any problem in using it...Just try it out... I have tried it in Nav5.0.

Already we have given lot of comments regarding this...you can find it by searching it in the forum.

:)
  • WogWog Member Posts: 13
    I went through all topics with Amyuni here and haven't found answer, so I started new topic.

Amyuni support helped. Here is the solution:
    You will need to create the Registry key below. Once the registry key is created the cdintf appears in Navision.

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{4856F147-7516-11D3-BBE5-D53DCBD65107}\3.0\0\win32

Please change the value of the FLAGS key to 0.

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{4856F147-7516-11D3-BBE5-D53DCBD65107}\3.0\FLAGS