Combine Shipment and Warehouse Management

rbmafricarbmafrica Member Posts: 6
I am using a Navison 3.70 warehouse management system, to investigate a situation in a warehouse management system. There are several sales shipments in the system for which no specific invoices are available. The orders relating to the shipments do not exist any more. I therefore wonder how they were cleared from the system after the goods had been shipped!

The only thing coming to my mind is the possibility of combine shipments. What I want to know is how can I find the invoice relating to an "orphan" shipment, and possibly ascertain for real how many shipments relate to the invoice. In case of such an invoice, what reference is "stamped" in the Order No. field?

Lastly, is there a way I can relate a warehouse movement to an order that was cancelled after the pick was registered? What about if the above too had also happened (goods shipped)? And yes of course, there is the "Undo Shipment" under functions on the Posted Shipment window, to what extent would this reverse the transactions? (OK this last one, I can just try it out and see, but may be I can benefit from an experience)

Thanks in Advance

Kafrica
IT Consultant
RBM Systems Consult Ltd
P. O. Box 5473 Kampala, Uganda

"You have not started, until you start"