Articles together with printing (Sales Credit Memo)

stonystony Member Posts: 122
I have several articles (Item ABC and XYZ) with have the same Item Categorie Code.
I create a Sales Credit Memo with following two Items (ABC and XYZ).
For example: Position 1 with Item ABC and a value from 1000 and Position 2 with Item XYZ and a value from 2000.
So, i want to make a print with only one pseudo-item and the summary of the Item´s value.

stony

Comments

• jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Let me know if i am wrong trying to follow what you have written.

It sounds like you wish to issue a credit note against the two items but without entering the two items on the line?

if you have the original sales document you can enter a item charge and assign it against these 2 items the amount can be the value of these 2 items or what you chose and if you hit test report you can see under item you can select to show what the items assigned are.

I hope this is what you are trying to do
  • stonystony Member Posts: 122
    I want to make a credit note with two ( or more) items on the line. But when I print the document, it should only print one pseudo-item with the summary of the values.
    So the customer can´t see all items on the credit note document.
  • Stardust77Stardust77 Member Posts: 95
    If the BOM does not fulfill your requirements, then you should probably modify the Credit Memo report. You should add a Description line below the Item lines, and the report should calculate the total value of the Credit Memo and display it on the Description line. You should also set the SHOWOUTPUT to FALSE for the Item lines.

Is this legally allowed? I mean, is it legally to print somenthing on the invoice while receiving something else? :?
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    HI Stony

Using the charge item assigned to the items by assigning the item charge is exactly what you want then. the only difference is that you don't enter the real items on the line you assign the charge to the items you want.

This is legal and is used for rebates etc

You can go back to the posted credit memo and see what was assigned.

this would be the easiest answer and needs no modification
  • stonystony Member Posts: 122
    Hi

Do can´t understand it. Must this items have a charge number ?
    Because this items haven´t a charge. So what I want to do is:
    Item Quantity Unit Price
    BONUSA 1 €100,-
    BONUSB 1 €200,-
    on the Sales Credit Form.

On the Document it only should looks like:
    Item Quantity Unit Price
    BONUS 1 €300,-