Manufacturing - Consumption Journal

bablobablo Member Posts: 43
hi,

Please i am having Problems running a consumption for my Manufacuring, afer setting up the bill of materials and th flushing methods.

Please can someone help me out?

Best regards

Bablo
](*,)

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Can you be more descriptive and write which problem you have?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    You need to do the setup first, then create the production order.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from Upcoming version NAV 6.0 (formerly NAV 5.1) forum to Navision forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• bablobablo Member Posts: 43
    I have set the BOM to the manufatured Item and also the production oder has reached the released level, then when i want to consume the materials for the production i suppose the consumption juornal will be populated automatically but it is not doing so.

what can i do?

bablo
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    what version are you on? in 4.0 and later they have added production journal.

In production order click on line->Production Journal and you will see all the consumption and output.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    The consumption journal you need to use the function to create the entries, but as Rashed states the production journal will show you this from the works order.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • mukshamuksha Member Posts: 274
    It depends upon your scenerio of the manufacturing sections. If you are not using WIP Items than you should go for consumption journal and if you are using WIP Items than in that case you should use production journal. How ever it all depends upon your logics and client requirement. For all cases you can use production journal.
    Mukesh Sharma