Change status from Released to finished

thinafansthinafans Member Posts: 88
Dear All,

I am releasing Released prod.order Z (FG) for 10000 Nos.

I have posted out put for 1000 Nos.

Except FG,System updated actual cost amount for all Semi-finished good and Rawmaterial.

Actual cost amount for FG,will only update after changing the status from Released to Finished.

In this case I am posting transfer order to Z(FG) for 1000 Nos Which i have produced.

But i am getting error that the Completely Invoiced Field is not check marked in Z (FG).

After finishing the 10000 Nos only I can change the status and run ACIE.

I am not completed the order qty,but I need to tranfer which i have prouced.

If i need to transfer or Deliver to customer In-between means What can i do?

Pls throw some suggestion as much as early.

Regards,

AN.THINAKARAN.

](*,) ](*,)

Comments

• dede_aja_tuhdede_aja_tuh Member Posts: 39
    Hi Thinakaran,

How do you do? sorry, maybe it's very long time question from you, But i got same big problem with you, and are you already get some result/decision for this issue?

Thanks.
  • SumitSumit Member Posts: 58
    But i got same big problem with you,

Pl. put your quary in details, sothat forum can help you out.
    My friend is "Search the Forum"
  • dede_aja_tuhdede_aja_tuh Member Posts: 39
    Hi All, i got question like this :

If i create 1 new item like say : Item Code - ABC (as Finished Good; unit cost : 0) which contains Item 123 (as Component; unit cost 100).

Next, i create Prod Order to create 10 item ABC, then create consumption journal and output journal.

When i finished posting output journal, then i go to item card ABC, i see stok/quantity already update 10. So, i make Sales Order and post shipment, but when i go to history post shipment | navigate, there is no GL Journal create.

When i check this, maybe this is caused unit cost item ABC still 0 (zero). So, i try to Change Status Prod Order (released to finished), and when i see again unit cost item ABC, it already updating. Again, i see history post shipment | navigate, suddenly NAV create the journal shipment.

One question from me :
    How to make unit cost item ABC already update from 0 became 100 eventhough i don't change status Prod Order yet? Any setting can i do to make this happen?

Because it will make big problem for the client (in Indonesia) expecially if they already do Monthly Closing at their book which once they already closed, it never can opened again because the number already give to Management. Depend on my example above, if i do Output Journal and Post Shipment in January, then i change status Prod Order in February, so COGS Amount that we got for January before change status and after change status will be different.

Appreciate for any advise. Thanks and Help me!
  • chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    One question from me :
    How to make unit cost item ABC already update from 0 became 100 eventhough i don't change status Prod Order yet? Any setting can i do to make this happen?

Are you sure that without changing the production order status released to Finished cost updated in the Item Master ?

What about Item Costing method ?