Printing Problem

aman_mbsaman_mbs Member Posts: 158
Dear all,

I am printing the Item images on the A4 size paper for that i made a report in which i took two Table Item,Integer and i am printing 3 pics vertically on per row for that i have taken three sections in integer table but while printing the report it prints only 2 rows in the page & skips to other page this is due to the section width of the last 2 sections how can i eliminate it.

thnks
Aman Kumar Gupta

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    1) I do not exactly understand your problem
    2) Why you are using the Integer? You want to print one picture for one item 3-times on one page?
    3) Each printer has another bottom and top margins and this can change the count of sections which can be printed on one page.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • aman_mbsaman_mbs Member Posts: 158
    kine wrote:
    1) I do not exactly understand your problem
    2) Why you are using the Integer? You want to print one picture for one item 3-times on one page?
    3) Each printer has another bottom and top margins and this can change the count of sections which can be printed on one page.

Dear Sir,
    Actually i want my report just like Employee - Labels Report but the problem is that i have to print the pictures too so for this i have taken picture box in its Source expr I have passed <recordset of item>.Picture field and used calcfields on picture Field. I want in each row there should be three pictures of different items and 4 rows for Now if I don’t take the integer table and in last row if there r only two picture it shows three picture one of previous record set I have take three record sets for three different picture box . So I took integer table and three section in it 1st is used if there r three pics second if two N last is if one. The report is working fine but when I preview the report then it leaving the space of the other two sections also, so it only displays two rows only in A4 size paper I need that when these two section r not printed then their width should not be added in the report.

Thnks
    Aman Kumar Gupta
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    1) You do not need to modify dataitems (add another etc.) in this report
    2) Just "copy" the functionality of the other "text" informations
    3) Instead array of text you need to use array of records
    4) into picture box you will need to add source expr. like "Employee[1].Picture", "Employee[2].Picture"etc.
    5) In loop, where, other info are stored into array, just store the record into new array too (and call Calcfields on the array field).

I hope that this short steps will guide you...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.