Customer ledger entry.

ameenameen Member Posts: 217
Hi experts,
Take A customer 10000 has 3 invoices in his ledger entries. Then customer paid partial amount to one invoice out of 3 invoices.
So in ledger entries 3 invoices, 1 payment.
Now I want know this payment entry to which have been applied to a selected customer ledger entry.
Without selecting applied entries.
Is ther e any short cut to know about which payment has been applied to which invoice ?
Thanks and regards
ameen

Comments

• jonsan21jonsan21 Member Posts: 118
    Hi,

It will depend on the setup of the customer, whether the application is set to manual or not. (Customer Card, Payment tab)

If the payment application is manual, then I believe your 4 ledger entries should all have the Remaining Amount intact, i.e. none is applied as yet.

To check whether a ledger is applied or not, at the Cust. Ledger Entries screen, you can click Entry, Applied Entries.

Rgds,

Jon.
    Rgds,

Jon.
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    If you show the "Remaining Amount" column it will be the only invoice that is different from the "Original Amount"

But this only works for this set of circumstances.

But what's so hard about clicking on the payment & hitting "Applied Entries"?
  • TrippyZTrippyZ Member Posts: 87
    If you in "detailed customer ledger entry" filtering the "Entry Type" to Application and filtering the "Customer leder entry no." field with your invoices entry no, and then take a look at "Applied customer ledger entry no field" you will find your answer.
    Professional Navision Developer