need a help!! SOS!!

BeckaBecka Member Posts: 178
Hii ppl.. For example when you need to post somethin' when you click on Post Shipment, there runs a form and you can choose Ship or Ship and Invoice.. So, the question is that, i need to change this form, i need to change Ship and Invoice option properties to "not editable".. so if you guys have any ideas 'bout how to solve this problem just help... Thank you all
MCSD
Attain Navision

Comments

• bbrownbbrown Member Posts: 3,268
    See codeunits 81 and 82. Look for STRMENU
    There are no bugs - only undocumented features.
  • BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    You can control codeunits 81 (for sales) and 91(for purchases), there you will find also some text constants that refers to the "form" you want to modify.
    I put form in quote marks because what you see when you post is not properly a form object, but the instruction
    STRMENU(Text000,3)

you will find in the two codeunits.
    To solve your problem, you can create a new constant (e.g. only with "ship") and call the STRMENU with the new text constant.
    The user will see only the options you write in the constant.
    Be careful!Remember to assignate the right values to the constants (the second parameter of strmenu function, for more info read the help for "strmenu"!
    Hope it's clear,
    Regards
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
    whooops! same time!! :mrgreen:
    Right bbrown: 81 82 91 92
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • BeckaBecka Member Posts: 178
    and what 'bout Warehouse Shipment??
    MCSD
    Attain Navision
    codeunit 5764 and 5765...you can activate the debugger on the form and try to post...after a few lines of code the codeunit will "appear"...
    by the way, it's up to you to choose what to do and how to do it...find your best solution! :mrgreen:
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
    and how to set Ship and Invoice to NOT EDITABLE??
    MCSD
    Attain Navision
    I'm pretty sure it's impossible...but isn't it the same thing to not show the option at all?
    you can also make the system do the same thing if, for exeample, the user selects "Ship" or "Ship and Invoice", but in my opinion this solution is not very clear...

edit: The second parameter in strmenu function only defines the default selection...sorry :oops:
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
    yeah... if i'll put "ship and invoice" into the comment.. i guess it works it out..
    MCSD
    Attain Navision
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Can you please put a good title for your topic. This title says nothing.]
    Please see Forum Rule #7: Forum Rules.
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!