Tab Permissions

sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
Dear All,

Is it possible to disable (i.e. visible(false)) a tab in a card form?

Comments

• FordewindFordewind Member Posts: 27
    Hi,

It is impossible.
    But if you need to hide some fields on a tab, you may insert Frame in the tab, put your fields on it, and then use visible property for that Frame.
    Nav 4.0 sp3
  • sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
    Ok that's a great idea. By any chance I am trying to create a white or grey background in a frame instead of transparent so as to make it cover up the other fields (sort of). Is this possible?
    I have set the backtransparent to no and set the backcolor but still the background is continuing to be transparent. Can anyone explain why?
  • FordewindFordewind Member Posts: 27
    sabzam wrote:
    Ok that's a great idea. By any chance I am trying to create a white or grey background in a frame instead of transparent so as to make it cover up the other fields (sort of). Is this possible?
    I don't uderstand, for what reason you want to create colored frame?
    If a Frame property set to invisible, then all fileds will be invisible on it!
    Nav 4.0 sp3
    I want to create a frame which literally covers the other fields. If the frame is set to transparent the other fields event hough not accessible would still be visible. Besides by creating a big frame all the tabs would be covered and the frame would literally look as a seperate Item Card with no tabs at all.
  • MalajloMalajlo Member Posts: 294
    So why don't you do that way? Create a Shape, set BackTransparent=No, name it, use VISIBLE(TRUE/FALSE).