Incorrect Total on Purchase/Sales Statistics & lines

bhalpinbhalpin Member Posts: 309
Hi.

In the statistics window of Purchase Invoices, the total including tax figure doesn't include the tax until you click on the amount. Then it updates to the correct total.

In the statistics window of Sales Invoices, the total is wrong no matter what you do - it never seems to include tax.

Also, in the Sales Incvice Line table, the Amount Including Tax is alway's 0.00.

Are there any fixes for these 'anomolies'?

Bob

Comments

• SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    bhalpin wrote:
    Also, in the Sales Incvice Line table, the Amount Including Tax is alway's 0.00.

If this was true for us all our inv would have a zero total.

Always you say? I would think even if the inv had no tax applied it would still have the Amount part.

What does the "Line Amount Incl. Tax" Field say on your sales Invoice lines?

PS my Tax field works fine using F9 stats.
  • bhalpinbhalpin Member Posts: 309
    Yikes, that was a fast reply.

Maybe this is some sort of localization problem ... I'm in Canada, NAV 5.0.

Anyway, on the Sales Invoice Statistics window, the "Total Excl. Tax" is say, 97,313.66, the "Tax Amount" is 5,838.82, and the "Total Incl. Tax" is 97,313.66. That's an example, and it's the same on all (unposted) Sales Invoices

Back on the Sales Invoice window, that same invoice has three item lines. On each line, the "Line Amount Excl. Tax" column has a figure, but the "Amount Incl. Tax" figure is 0.00. It's the same on all invoices.

The invoice test-reports are correct, and the posted amounts are correct - so there's no 'harm'. But, it's pretty annoying.
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    I was Under The belief that this was a "posted" sales invoice. I'm not getting that feeling anymore. :oops:

Release the sales order and see if that field is now populated with an amount. (Ctrl-f11)

once in a blue moon a tax number like 9,239,231.00 show up out of nowhere. But this is very very very rare for us. It's not something I have been able to duplicate manually, just "happens". Not sure if this is what you are experiencing tho.

If this is a new installation perhaps an incorrect setup is the issue.
    What version are you on & do you have all the latest updates?
  • bhalpinbhalpin Member Posts: 309
    Ah, that makes a difference.

After releasing it, the statistics window still comes up wrong. But now when I click on the tax-included total it updates to the correct amount. (Which doesn't happen if the order is Open.)

And, the line-item amounts for tax included are now correct.

Thank's.

Bob