NAV 5.0 Reports 10401 and 10411 (Payable Checks)

MP_NAVMP_NAV Member Posts: 42
We have found that both of these Check reports have issues related to the 2nd Stub Sections. Basically, if you have 19 or more lines (invoices) within your payment run for a vendor, when the check prints the first page is good, however the subsequent pages on the 2nd stub only display 8 lines of remittance as opposed to the normal 10. We have reported to Microsoft and they are looking into it with their Dev team, however I wanted to see if any of you had noticed this yet and if you had found a solution. I am sure MS will resolve as they now are acknowledging that this must be a bug, however we are going on a week and I have a client upset that the 2nd Stub (the one you send to the vendor in a Stub/Stub/Check layout) is dropping the 9th and 10th line from all but the first page. Just curious as to if anyone has already devised the solution. If not, I will update the posting once I hear back from MS (hopefully soon) [-o<
-MP

Comments

• SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    We've changed our font to Arial Narrow size 10 and changed the MaxIteration on the PrintSettledLoop to 25. Fit's 25 lines no problem.

This is an unmodified form you have? how could it print 19 then 8?
    Perhaps there is some wrong code added that is messing with the number of lines printed.
  • ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    Hello MP_Nav
    Most of the check have been modified by the solution center.
    I've see this issue on check like 10 times now.
    The developers usually modifies it, doesn't test it with check longer than 10 lines,
    With remote help session an experience developer can connect and should help you fix the check. If you NSC isn't successful, let me know.

The issue btw is the size of the check area. It needs to be exact size that only 10 lines print on the page. When you print the check the total line should be exactly bellow the last line. Any additional spaces, and you'll have a bad check on second line.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142