Print remittance advice to PDF

ricky76ricky76 Member Posts: 204
I have been asked to print the remittance advice to PDF per vendor which i have working using PDF995. Now however i have to use Amyuni as the PDF converter as this is what the customer wishes. Does anyone have any knowledge on how to do this. With PDF995 i can specify in the .ini file the file output etc but don't seem to have these options with Amyuni. Any help would be most appreciated.

Comments

• SubaSuba Member Posts: 8
    Hi,

Use Amyuni PDF converter instead of PDF995. Just install the converter from the link given below:

http://www.download.com/Amyuni-PDF-Suit ... 79045.html

Next, use "Common Driver Interface Control" from OCX. Then use PDFDriverInit and give the Amyuni Printer for Printing and use the following functions, EnablePrinter,SetDefaultPrinter,DefaultFileName.If u need path name use this "FileNameOptions".

Temporarily store the PDF file in a dummy path. If u want to send as attachment then u have to use Codeunit 397.

Hope this Helps...
    Suba
  • ricky76ricky76 Member Posts: 204
    Thanks for your help. I still have a couple of issues though. It always seems to open up the standard windows dialog box prompting me for the file name even though i have specified in code what it is. Also it seems to delete the PDF printer after creating the pdf. This means that if i have two vendors on the payment journal it runs the first one fine but then errors on the second one saying the printer doesn't exist. Any ideas??
  • SubaSuba Member Posts: 8
    For filenames you can even hard code and send it in an array variable to the Amyuni printer. Use the loop to read it for Multiple files and call the printer only once.

Try it out...
  • ricky76ricky76 Member Posts: 204
    When the report tries to ouput to the PDF i get an error saying 'printer not activated, error code -20'. Can anyone help as to how i can resolve this problem? Any help would be most appreciated.