Requisition worksheet authorization

hansikahansika Member Posts: 373
Hi All,
After creating Purchase order u can assign Authorization . this navision way.
But when u create a Purchase order from Requisition worksheet , it has to get Authorization at Requisition worksheet level.
What is the process to assign Authorization at Requisition worksheet level before it create Purchase order.
What points I have to consider , what is process. Where we to write code.
I am expecting cool suggestion form u.

Thanks and regards
hansika

Comments

• darshanmdarshanm Member Posts: 280
    Namaste!

If you want to use Authz. Workflow, then you have to customise it.
    We had done for one of our client.

you may have to customise in workflow related tables.
    Darshan Mungekar
    Senior Consultan
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    A few fields in Requisition Worksheet Lines and some coding in Codeunit 13700 Multilevel Authorization.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • hansikahansika Member Posts: 373
    Hi,
    Thanks Darshnam, Ssingla for u r valuable suggestions.
    But what I am expecting from u is the functionality. That means How to assign Authorization.Can u throw some detail functionality to assign authorization for Requisition worksheet.I could not understand the functionality to assign authorization
    Please throw some detail functionality . ](*,) ](*,)

Thanks and regards
    hansika
  • washbowlwashbowl Member Posts: 15
    hansika wrote:
    Hi,
    Thanks Darshnam, Ssingla for u r valuable suggestions.
    But what I am expecting from u is the functionality. That means How to assign Authorization.Can u throw some detail functionality to assign authorization for Requisition worksheet.I could not understand the functionality to assign authorization
    Please throw some detail functionality . ](*,) ](*,)

Thanks and regards

I do not see the logic behind applying authorization on Requisition worksheet level. Requistion worksheet is used for massive purchase plan. Usually the purchase approval should apply on order level (like NAV is doing now) or by item price etc.

Some software provide a requisition module for user to place a purchase requisition. But again it's usually used for fix asset or admin purchase, not for massive plan.
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    I do not see the logic behind applying authorization on Requisition worksheet level. Requistion worksheet is used for massive purchase plan. Usually the purchase approval should apply on order level (like NAV is doing now) or by item price etc.

That is the right approach as the PO is the document which is passed to the external people and should normally have authorization process for it.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • hansikahansika Member Posts: 373
    Thanks Darshnam,

I am not understanding about functionality to do customization.
    Even how to assign Authorization. Could throw some functionality to assign authorization. In requisition worksheet which fields i have to consider to assign authorization.

Please throw some functionality to solve this issue.

thanks and regards
    hansika