Style sheets are not properly working

ashishaashisha Member Posts: 60
I am using Navision 5.0 style sheet feature. Every thing is working fine, when i add some merge fields on mail merge from style sheet card. At the time from creating the word document from any particular card, the document is coming correct and data is also picking correct values. But my problem is that from the mail merge, if i add header or footer there, or set any margin or page borders, these things are not showing in the word document generated through style sheet.
I need help on this very soon, i have stuck here from last two weeks, but couldn't find any solution for that.
If any body can give me any solution of this today, it will be very benifial for me and very help ful also.
Please Please give any solution to me regarding this issue, i despirately need help for that.
Thanks

Comments

• WaldoWaldo Member Posts: 3,412
    Have you tried this download ?
    http://www.mibuso.com/dl.asp?FileID=897&Type=file

I tried it, and I was able to use headers and footers... . Don't know about the margin/page borders though. You'll have to test it.

Good luck!

Eric Wauters
    MVP - Microsoft Dynamics NAV
    My blog
  • ashishaashisha Member Posts: 60
    I have tried the same style sheet fob file. But the problem is we can add headers and footers at the time of creating the merge document. But at the time of generating it from the card assosiated with that style sheet, the headers and footers are not showing, while the data is showing related with merge fields. I really facing very problem becoz of this issue, is any body there to help me for resolving that error .................
  • BGIBGI Member Posts: 176
    Are you working with the stylesheet toolkit from Navision.
    You need the latest version for it to work with headers and footers!
    Rgds
    Benny Giebens
    That's odd.
    I just tried it again in my test database (updated with the fob mentioned above), and everything works just fine... .

Eric Wauters
    My blog
    Waldo wrote:
    That's odd.
    I just tried it again in my test database (updated with the fob mentioned above), and everything works just fine... .

Than you have the latest toolkit version, in the first version headers and footers would not work....
    Rgds
    Benny Giebens
    That's what I was trying to explain in my first reply.
    I sent the update to Luc, who has put it online a few months ago ... .

Eric Wauters
    My blog
    Waldo wrote:
    That's what I was trying to explain in my first reply.
    I sent the update to Luc, who has put it online a few months ago ... .

sorry, need to learn to read "ALL" replies on a topic....
    Rgds
    Benny Giebens
    :mrgreen:
    I often do that myself

Eric Wauters
    My blog
    can u provide the new style sheet tool for using headers and footers in style sheet...

Eric Wauters
    My blog
    Using this tool also i couldn't able to get headers and footers in the word document generated by style sheet.
    When i open the merge document and add some header or footer there, they added, but at the time of generating them through any card, the data is coming properly but headers and footers are missing
    sorry for previous message, it is working with the new tool. All things so far is working (for margins, headers and footers).
    Thanks you very much
    Thanks Again
    No problems :mrgreen:
    Can you please add [solved] into the subject?

Eric Wauters
    My blog
    The issue is fixed now using the new style sheet tool.